Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love at first Stiletto Moody?

Happy New Year Everyone!

This is my first blog of the new year. \o/

Anywho, I put together this lovely little outfit and decided I wanted to blog about it. I was cleaning my inventory, yes it's a never ending task with me. Seems like it's a constant thing. I found this blue trench coat from Aoahru deep in the trenches and knew I wanted to wear it but with what I asked myself. Back in my closet I went finding this black mini dress and necklace from Canimal. I topped outfit off with my newest acquistion, my Stiletto Moody Bitch Booties. It was love at first sight with these beauties.



Credits:
Hair: ETD - Yvette in Black
Skin: Redgrave - Lyla in Smoky 1
Dress: Canimal - Abbaddon
Coat: Aoharu - Simple Trench Coat - Blue
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bitch Booties
Necklace: Canimal - Deadly Lullaby

No comments: