Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Down to Earth

I started this outfit with the hair a recent acquisition from Kin. When I saw the hair I knew I had to have it. Too bad I can't pull this kind of cut off in real life. The rest of this look just kind of built itself around the hair. The dress gave me a summery feel and I added sandals and wood jewelry to finish off the look. When my friend Lauryn saw me she said I looked so earthy and loved the look on me. So with that I decided I would blog about this look.


Earthy

Credits:
Skin: Redgrave - Leona
Hair: Kin - Sari in Brown
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress: Beauty Avatar - Apopka
Sandals: UnToneQuilt - Gladiator in Chocolate
Jewelry: [ICoN] Wood necklace & earrings Brown

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this looks rad B.

Very Rodeo Drive LA./

Brooke Ashbourne said...

hahahaha \o/