Saturday, November 8, 2008

Paint Me Up!



When I saw this jacket at Malt, I knew I had to buy it. So I did just that. I couldn't decide on what to wear today. So I began going through my inventory and started piecing things together. The jacket was the first thing I put on and I knew it was what I was going to wear today. Next I needed pants or a skirt. I'll tell you one thing if my closet in real life was like my Secondlife one I'd be in a world of trouble because it would be busting at the seams. Anyhow, I began looking and came across my Emery black pants which I knew would look great with my jacket. I topped it off with some boots, earrings and a ring (from GBL, just released). I do have to say I'm quite proud of this look.



Credits:
Skin: Redgrave - Moon
Hair: ETD - Camille in Blonde (Sale going on!)
Jacket: Malt - Painted Jacket in Teal
Pants: Emery - Black Denim
Boots: Detour - Mistress Boots in Black
Earrings: Paper Couture - Treasure Earring
Ring: GBL - Twilight (Group Gift)

No comments: