Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to!


So today is my real life birthday and I turned 24. Woot. I decided I wanted to keep things simple today. So I opted for a black knitted sweater, denim pants and boots.

Now I must say I have some amazing friends in world. Lauryn and James being as awesome as they are sent me gifts, which I wasn't expecting. They are such awesome friends and people and I am so blessed to have them. Lauryn got me boots which are pink and black/grey which I love and James sent me a pink flower corsage which looked great against the black sweater I chose and it matched the boots! For those who know me, they know how much I love pink. :P


Credits:
Hair: ETD - Nadia
Skin: Redgrave - Moon
Top: :::A.Y.Y.::: - Black Knit Sweater
Pants: Emery - Denim Burke
Boots: Pic 1 - Detour, Pic 2 - Sweetest Goodbye (Giftie from Laur)
Accessories: Swallowtail - Knitted Pink Flower Corsage (Giftie from Jamsie)

Until next time,
Brooke

No comments: