Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I've done a blog. Reason being is that I've been slowly working on doing posters for my shapes and setting up a store. With that said, I pretty much just kinda threw this look together. I like it. I've been shying away from the good girl and trying new things and looks as of late. The dress is from Plastik and I loved the cut and length. I wanted a bold color so I chose red. I topped it off with a jacket from Karma (random find in my inventory). I added J's shoes, sunglasses, and a bangle to complete the look.



Credits:

Jacket: Karma - Leather jacket
Dress: Plastik - Boudior in Ruby
Shoes: J's Real Toe BackBelt Wedge
Tattoos: *Linc* - Stars
Bangle: (NS) - Rock'n'Rolla Bangle Set
Sunglasses: Role Optic - Gala
Hair: Maitreya - Piper in Charcoal
Skin: Curio - Beach - Acorn [Light] - Crude 1
Lashes: Silhouette - Baby Doll
Shape: Custom made by me

1 comment:

Janice said...

Cool! but you need this one fake handbag. I bought some of my handbags on the web.