Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Many Styles


So Many Styles
Originally uploaded by Brooke1 Ashbourne
I decided today that I wanted more bohemian inspired clothing. So I turned my pals on plurk for more places than what I had been to. They gave me a number of great places to try. Ultimately, I ended up at So Many Styles. The affordability of SMS made it easy for my to find pieces that would work well with my existing wardrobe and add a little something extra. I chose to keep the outfit in a monochromatic with brown and beige as my colors. I loved the cut the skirt which made me even more eager to wear the skirt and put an outfit together. I hope you like it.



Credits:
Hair: Maitreya - Apple in Caramel
Skin: Belleza - Belle in Bronzed Nudes
Eyes: Crash Couture - Striking Eyes
Eyelashes: Detour - Fur
All clothing by {SMS}
Top: Asy Shirt Beige
Skirt: Pattern Skirt Brown
Shoes: Mosaic Ballerina Shoes in Brown

Poses: On The Cover

1 comment:

Linka said...

SMS is everywhere hehe.
I love Irie's style.
Nice!