Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mermaid for a day


I recieved a TP earlier today from my friend and sl big sis Des. She began telling me about the mermaid world. Curious I followed the tp. This teleport took me to a mermaid shop that sold tails and there were also booths that had various other items such as AOs and furniture. The detailing on these tails were great, not to mention the fact that it's clothing layers and not prim tails which allows you to wear other items.



This new environment was a nice break away all the obnoxiousness you can find in SL. If you are interested in exploring SL and finding out what else is out there I suggest that you check it out. There's a mermaid temple and everything. There's plenty of photo ops and random things under the water. It gives you the chance to ponder or even clean on your inventory as Des has said. You never know. You can meet some interesting and new people as you explore. So check it out. Thanks Des! I luvers you!



Until next time,
Brooke

No comments: