Monday, October 27, 2008

Feeling Pretty In Pink


For some reason pink always makes me feel pretty and flirty as well. I was on the search for something knit and pretty. The problem I had was that I didn't know what I actually looking for. My first stop was Ce Cubic Effect where I found this pretty pink knit dress. I decided to pair it with items already in my inventory. The shoes I found while actually cleaning my inventory and was a great find. I couldn't remember when I got them but was excited to find them tucked away (I believe it was on a shopping trip with Em that I bought these).


The ring I added is from GBL which just happened to be released the other day and are quite lovely. Babyhoney Bailey has an amazing store so make sure to check it out at Crush Row and pick up these beauties.


Credits:
Hair: ETD - Laine in Chocolate
Skin: Redgrave - Moon in Nude
Dress: Ce Cubic Effect - D5 in Pink
Leggings: Emery - Black Leggings
Shoes: PM - Kavika in Black
Ring: Georgiabean Lately - Caridaisee - Rockstar (Just released and part of a fat pack)

Until next time,
Brooke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brookie you look pretty in every color :P